Salary: 25 – 27.5k
A rapidly growing MSP client is looking for a 2nd line desk/field service engineer to provide excellent IT support to a variety of clients and industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start with an established company where no two days will be the same. With a huge focus on progression and development of your skills, you will have all the opportunity to expand your knowledge and abilities whilst working within a supportive workplace environment.
A full driving Licence (Access to a vehicle not required but beneficial)
A minimum of 2+ years working within IT
Being a team player
A proactive attitude
A passion for IT
Virtualisation technologies: Hyper V & VMware
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft server & Desktop environments
Network troubleshooting & Diagnostics – DNS, DHCP, VPN, NAT, Routers, Switches.
Exposure to: Azure, Linux, PowerShell scripting
Providing assistance to field engineers
Acting as a point of escalation for 1st Line support
Providing 2nd Line technical assistance to a variety of businesses and industries.
- Free fruit, snacks, and drinks
- 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays rising one day per year after five years of service
- Fully funded training and industry recognised certifications
- One day per year fully paid to volunteer and ‘giveback’ to a charity or local cause of your choice
- Paid overtime
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular company events