As part of a mid-size, supportive team, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies, with no two days being the same. As part of the role, you will be travelling to client sites, requiring a strong level of customer service and a full driving licence.
In this role as 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Complete technical tasks relating to client’s IT Projects
- Travel to client sites to provide further support when queries are escalated by the 1st Line team
- Research and deploy infrastructure improvements
- Assisting and supporting 1st & 3rd Line engineers
- Minimum of 2 years working in an IT Support Role
- Experience of Microsoft Server and Microsoft Desktop Environments
- Experience of working with Virtualisation Technologies
- Knowledge of Network Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Demonstrable knowledge to progress and learn new about new technologies
If this position is of interest, please contact Hope Richardson on 0117 363 6060 –
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.