Quinton Davies has been appointed to recruit for a Senior Project Manager for one of our top clients in Bristol.
As Senior Project Manager, you will share a passion for Project Management, leading performance and delivery for the firm. You should understand the importance of providing top-quality service and have the ability to achieve the best results from your team.
Key attributes that will be required to apply for this role:
- You will be required to work in an Agile working environment
- Have the ability to work autonomously, with authority, skilled in building relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, APM Project management Qualification or PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Manage schedules, budgets (if applicable), assets, and overall project organisation ensures requirements and project deliverables dates are communicated, understood, and executed.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across the project(s) based on the scope of work and project goals
- Communicate and document project status
- Actively monitor project risks, and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.