Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a small, well-established Practice firm based in Exeter who are looking for a Bookkeeping and Payroll Clerk due to continued growth.
The position will involve a wide range of responsibilities including the preparation of accurate and timely company accounts, as well as bookkeeping, processing/reviewing VAT returns and processing payroll.
- Assist in providing a bookkeeping service on a variety of systems, to include bank reconciliations and the maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the firm’s clients with regards to the “Making Tax Digital” initiative.
- Assist in preparing VAT returns and supporting documents.
- Processing payroll
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- At least 2/3 years’ experience working in Practice in a similar position
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Well versed with Microsoft applications such as word, outlook, excel etc
- Proficient in using software such as Xero, Quickbooks or FreeAgent would be very desirable
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.