Quinton Davies are working with an early stage cutting edge tech business to secure a Data Engineer to be based in Cardiff with flexibility.
If you are passionate about cutting edge tech and the endless possibilities of Big Data then this is the role for you. You play a critical role in the business from day one working extremely closer with the CTO.
You will help to define data products working with the Engineers and Data Scientists to develop it. You will take a lead position but still maintain a strong hands on aspect building the infrastructure needed for ETL from a range of sources including AWS and Azure.
In order to apply for the position of Data Engineer you'll need to meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience with large data sets in a cloud environment
- Proven experience mentoring and leading from the front
- Proven experience in Agile environments
- Demonstrable understanding of statistical models and algorithms moreover how these can be used to solve business challenges
- Technical experience including Java, Graph, Python, SQL, Scala and similar
In return our client are able to offer an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing business with a competitive salary.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.