We need you to keep a close eye on our many customer accounts. Your goal is to maximise cash flow by ensuring cash is collected and bad debt minimised. That means reviewing overdue accounts daily, enforcing credit limits, and processing any payments. If debt needs to be recovered, you’ll monitor payment plans and, as a last resort, prepare files for legal action. Because you’re in the know, you’ll get queries from colleagues about the situation with different clients and will help to resolve them efficiently. Keeping everyone up to speed in the review meetings you’ll also manage the Accounts Receivable ledger.
Any Credit Control experience - Desirable
Customer Service Experience
Good communication skills
Confident communicating via phone
· 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
· A Contributory Pension Scheme
· A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
· Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
· A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
· Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking, and a subsided restaurant.
Please contact Jesse Howes on 0117 420 0141.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.