Quinton Davies are looking for an enthusiastic IT Technician for an Trust Group based in Gloucestershire. This is a great opportunity to join a growing group, working independently reporting into the Trusts IT Manager with lots of progression routes.
This role will be term time only, for 42 working weeks (plus 5.98 weeks’ holiday pay). 37 hours a week working 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 - 4pm on a Friday. Therefore, the salary with be at a pro rata rate. This is a great opportunity for someone who requires half terms and the six-week holidays off, or for someone working freelance, looking for a solid line of income and low hours to continue their own projects on the side.
As the sole IT Technician based at this site, you will be required to provide technical support across the school daily to users of data equipment, software and other related technical equipment.
In this role you will:
To apply for this role, you will:
- Maintain the IT computer inventory database
- Set up, maintain, and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Manage consumables and prepare orders for sign off by the IT Manager
- Set up equipment (hardware and resources) for lessons assemblies and meetings as required
- Support staff and students with the use of Office 365, Microsoft Teams
- Routine maintenance of projectors, cabling, and keyboards etc
- Have experience of working in an IT environment
- Have customer service experience
- Have knowledge of a range of software including Microsoft Office
- Be organised and able to work independently day-to-day
- Have the ability to install, test and maintain hardware and software for networks and stand-alone use
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.