In this role as Finance Systems Administrator, you will:
- Manage the ticket system queue, prioritising workloads and meeting SLAs
- Respond to queries from the UK and Mainland European Staff
- Independently set up and maintain company details, user access and reports on the core finance systems
- Creating user guides and providing training to staff
- Take ownership of the systems and proactively suggest continuous improvement ideas
- Communicate with the various departments to understand their individual needs and how best to escalate queries
- Demonstrable passion for IT Systems and want to learn and improve new technologies
- Have experience of working in an IT environment
- Have good communication and organisation skills and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Experience of using Excel, OpenAccounts or management accounting/reporting systems
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.