Role: Payroll Administrator (part or full-time candidates considered)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a large regional practice firm based in the South West who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy and successful Taunton team.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
Experience and Skills required:
- Acting as the key point of contact for a defined allocation of payrolls and managing that allocation effectively.
- Monitor and manage multiple deadlines in relation to own allocation.
- Maintain knowledge of Auto-Enrolment pension legislation and familiarity with various pension provider portals.
- Process CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) information and perform verification checks.
- Create bank files and process Sage/Modulr Salary & Supplier Payments.
- Liaise with HMRC in relation to client payrolls as required.
- Respond to client queries promptly, including research and preparation of technical responses to client queries for the management team.
- Complete ownership of your own time and work with effective reporting and communication with your managers.
- Support and develop junior members of the team.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Good personal motivation, organisational skills, and the ability to manage your own workload.
- Flexibility and approachability under pressure.
- You must be proactive, tenacious, and always show initiative.
- Good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly, and effectively at all levels including ensuring the partner is aware of any client issues.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Taunton
- Salary: £18,000 - 24,000
- Posted: Jun 10, 2022