Role: Senior Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established practice firm based in central Bristol who are looking for a Senior Accountant.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- To produce to a high-level client work to include, completion of statutory accounts, consolidated accounts, management accounts, tax computation, VAT returns, payroll and general advice to the client in respect of UK Companies and Partnerships.
- To provide technical assistance to members of staff in the accounting services department.
- To keep up to date with any changes in accounting regulations and ensure clients are made aware of the impact of these.
- To assist the Directors in the monitoring of outstanding client work and to ensure work is completed by the accounting services team in a timely manner.
- To assist in the identification and implementation of improved working processes.
- To ensure the work processes are documented and kept up to date to quality assurance levels.
- To assist in the design and implementation of new or improved accounting systems for a range of clients to include internal training of client staff in the use of such systems
- To prepare and present client management accounts
- To prepare and present budgets, forecasts and cashflows as required
- Networking and Business development work including creating new client and business contacts for the SME department in order to establish strong business links and channels to access new business
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 2 years PQE
- At least 5 years’ experience in practice
- Accountancy packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS, SAPA and Sage Line 50
- VAT technical experience
- CIS technical experience
£40,000 - 45,000