This role offers great flexibility for candidates who are looking for their next part-time role working from both home and the office in Wiltshire.
Responsbile for working with the external Payroll management company to ensure payment of weekly and monthly and payrolls in an accurate and timely manner. Check payroll results and issue payslips and P45s. Preparation and filing of employee tax details and tax returns in conjunction with them. Issue of P60s’s and P11d’s and preparation of PSA. Monitor correct payment of commission payments
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Experience within a practice payroll/payroll bureau environment
• 12 months + experience working in a payroll position
• Sage experience
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Flexible approach to work
• Ability to deal confidently with new challenges
• A strong team ethic with good people skills
Contact Lewis Bittle today
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.