Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a forward thinking, technology driven accountancy practice firm based in Sherbourne who are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their successful team.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies & partnerships
- Managing an established portfolio of clients and meeting clients as and when required.
- Completion of basic corporate and personal tax returns
- Demonstrating awareness of compliance legislation e.g. VAT, tax, PAYE.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- AAT qualified and ideally in the early stages of their ACCA studies
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice is essential
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (namely Word & Excel)
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of using CCH, Xero or Quickbooks
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.