Role: Audit Director
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a large regional practice firm based in Bristol who are looking for an ambitious and driven Audit Director.
If you have a genuine passion about working with local businesses in the SW and are already operating in this space, then there are some truly exciting developments with new clients coming on board all the time to get stuck into.
My client is looking for somebody who wants to take a leading role in the development and growth of the practice – you can have real input into the strategic direction of the audit team which gives you a real chance to put your stamp on things both short and long term.
- Working with the Senior Management Team to successfully deliver a broad range of audit engagements
- Developing the existing audit team, mentoring Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential and push on through the ranks
- Business Development – play a leading role in the winning of new work
- Working with Senior Management, you’ll continue the expansion and development the firmwide audit function
- Building relationships and managing client expectations
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- An RI or alternatively will be looking to quickly obtain RI status
- An excellent communicator that enables you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their team
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the wider Bristol business community
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Bristol
- Salary: 65,000 - 70,000
- Posted: Dec 1, 2021