Business Solutions Group Assistant Manager
Role: Business Services Assistant Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a Top 50 practice firm who are looking for a Business Services Assistant Manager in their Reading office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Assist in development of best practice and consistent process for set up of appropriate cloud based bookkeeping and advisory tools.
- Promotion of Cloud based solutions to clients
- Support and educate the team on Cloud based solutions.
- Active involvement in proposals to clients, meeting with clients and supporting the team on pitches.
- Preparing / reviewing as appropriate management accounts for clients in a timely manner.
- Working with the team to ensure the day-to-day delivery of outsourced services to clients runs smoothly and to time.
- Review of assistants’ work and giving appropriate, constructive and timely feedback.
- Delegate appropriately, proactively coaching and managing assistants’ development.
- Work with other departments including compliance, tax, etc. to provide client information and appreciate statutory deadlines/reporting requirements.
- Assist managers and partners with client billing.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of management accounts.
- Proficient with Xero, Excel, Sage.
- Good understanding of a range of IT programmes and intuitive application.
- Problem solving and solution driven.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Berkshire
- Salary: 40,000 - 45,000
- Posted: Sep 29, 2021