Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established, modern and forward-thinking accountancy practice based in central Exeter who are looking for a Client Portfolio Manager.
Ideally my client would like somebody to join who can hit the ground running and is coming from a similar role in another firm however, they will consider experienced and or qualified Seniors who would like to step up into a more managerial role.
• Manage a varied portfolio of around 250 clients across a range of industries.
• Your responsibilities will be across primarily Accounts Preparation, Tax assignments and a very small amount of Audit.
• Organising and planning the workload across the team.
• Working with the Directors; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
• Supervise, support and mentor trainee members of the team.
• You will play an active role in developing and growing your own portfolio.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum of 2 years PQE
• At least 5 years’ experience in practice
• Accountancy packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS, SAPA and Sage Line 50
• VAT technical experience
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.