Role: Corporate Finance & Forensic Executive
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of an established regional accountancy practice who due to recent expansion, are looking for a Corporate Finance & Forensic Executive to join their friendly and successful team.
What you’ll be doing in brief:
- Support the Corporate & Forensic Services Partner in transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructurings, due diligence, valuations, fund raising and other ad hoc projects.
- Preparation of forensic accounting reports including but not limited to loss quantification, business valuation and matrimonial disputes.
- Preparation of corporate finance bid/proposal documents and related documentation: research relevant information and prepare documents for Partner review.
- Build good rapport with the clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations.
- Work effectively with members of the team and client staff.
- Attend training courses, keeping technical knowledge up to date.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Agreement of assignment budgets with the Partner as work commences, regular monitoring of progress against budget and feedback to the Partner.
Experience and Qualifications required:
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or for more information regarding this opportunity.
- Finalist or newly qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- CPD to be maintained as required.
- Technical Research and other training as required
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity