Internal Accounts Assistant
Role: Internal Accounts Assistant
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established, multi office independent practice firm based in Devon who are seeking an Accounts Assistant for their Exeter office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller these will include:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices using ApprovalMax software; obtaining approvals and preparing payment runs to suppliers
- Calculating and processing accruals and prepayments at month end
- Processing staff expense claims and payments
- Assist in administering the PLEO cash card system
- Updating the General Ledger for outgoing bank payments
- Reconciliation of the bank accounts
- Assist with maintenance and reconciliation of Client Bank Accounts
- Maintain and reconcile Fixed Asset records
- Manage travel booking system for staff and payments to travel providers
- Maintenance of petty cash records
- Assist with maintenance of accounting records of a charity client (managed in-house)
- General provision of administrative support to the Finance team, including banking cheques and taking card payments from customers.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Experienced in the use of QuickBooks Online (or similar) with good IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong communicator - able to work and liaise with individuals across departments and offices
- Good organisational skills - able to work to carefully and diligently to meet deadlines and to prioritise a varied workload
- Great attention to detail
- A ‘can do” attitude, willingness to learn new software applications and to take on new tasks are paramount.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Exeter
- Salary: 20,000 - 24,000
- Posted: Nov 22, 2021