Quinton Davies are currently working with an established organisation looking to onboard an IT Support Technician for a 6 Month FTC role.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide first and second line technical and diagnostic support and advice for all aspects of hardware, including:
• Working with employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
• Installing and configuring hardware, software, printers, and mobile devices
• Logging and keeping records of employee queries
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with field engineers to visit site if the problem is more serious
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment
• Monitoring existing systems for pro-active fault detection/resolution
• Proven experience with Microsoft based Applications Windows 10, Office 365 Inc Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
• Experience using Apple Mac OS and iOS.
• Knowledge or TCP/IP networking
• An understanding on Microsoft Office 365 Administration
• Experience with Anti-Virus and Encryption software
• Excellent understanding of Desktop hardware
• Understanding of DHCP/DNS
• Exposure the ERP systems (Sage or Microsoft)
What you will get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary + Benefits package and all the tools to complete your work to the highest quality as well as a great environment to grow as a IT professional.
If this is of interest, please contact Lewis Bittle on 0117 363 6060 – Lewis.Bittle@QuintonDavies.com
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Yeovil
- Salary: £20,000 - 25,000
- Posted: Sep 29, 2020