Salary: £43,000 - £49,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established medium sized regional Practice firm based in Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Corporate Finance & Forensic Accounts Executive.
- Support the Corporate & Forensic Services Partner in transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructurings, due diligence, valuations, fund raising and other ad hoc projects.
- Preparation of forensic accounting reports including but not limited to loss quantification, business valuation and matrimonial disputes.
- Preparation of corporate finance bid/proposal documents and related documentation: research relevant information and prepare documents for Partner review.
- Build good rapport with the clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations.
- Work effectively with members of the team and client staff.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Agreement of assignment budgets with the Partner as work commences, regular monitoring of progress against budget and feedback to the Partner.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Ability to understand key client and business issues, to analyse and interpret financial data, understand complex business models and produce meaningful and concise reports
- Analytical and logical skills
- Technical competence and experience: attention to detail in technical matters a prerequisite
- Good communication skills (both in writing and orally)
- Technically up to date with awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks
- Organised and able to manage own time and deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Ability to cope with pressure on projects sometimes requiring work beyond usual hours
- Flexible/adaptable/committed attitude
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity