Salary: £24,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience)
A client of Quinton Davies is seeking an Accounts Semi Senior to join their expanding team. This role is pivotal in managing client portfolios, producing financial statements, assisting with bookkeeping, and preparing tax returns and supporting clients with their queries.
They are looking for a confident, motivated professional to help us continue to deliver an outstanding service to our clients. In return you will receive a competitive salary and ongoing training/development opportunities.
- Producing financial statements for Limited Companies.
- Assisting with bookkeeping & VAT returns.
- Preparing and submit corporation tax returns.
- Handling financial statement preparation.
- Creating cashflow forecasts & Budgets
- Producing Management Accounts for Clients
- Supporting & Training Trainee Accountants
- Ideally previous experience within an accountancy practice
- Qualified by experience or studying towards your AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Strong attention to detail and ability to process information accurately
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to manage own workload and work both independently and as part of the team
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.