Quinton Davies are currently looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly growing consultancy based in Plymouth as they continue on their path of expansion after a successful few years.
As 3rd Line Engineer, you will be primarily focused on project delivery and installation, whilst providing third line support. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive company and work within an innovative team on exciting projects and with leading technologies.
As part of this role, you will:
To apply for the role of 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will have:
- Design, deliver and install infrastructure solutions.
- Liaise directly with clients alongside Project Management & Business Development teams
- Manage and implement project deliverables for the 3rd line team.
- Provide mission critical support to customer infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise and be responsible for the management of all assigned issues.
- Work as a point of escalation for junior members of staff.
- Work as a technical lead in relation to any episodes of incident management.
- 5+ years of experience working in an MSP environment
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of deploying and configuring some of the following: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Server 2016/2019, Microsoft Desktop Environments, Office 365 & Intune, experience and knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Industry certifications from recognised vendors. E.g., Microsoft, Cisco, VMware.
- Delivered 30+ projects / solutions including onsite installs.
- A full driving licence
In return, our client will provide a competitive salary up to £35,000 dependant on experience, along with great benefits.
If this position is of interest, please contact Hope Richardson on 0117 363 6060 –
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.