Working Routine: 2/3 days a week from home
Quinton Davies are seeking a Data Engineer for an exciting role within an organisation who are growing rapidly owing to their fantastic culture and world-class training programme.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside other high quality Data Engineers & Scientists within this organisation where you will be able to:
- Design and implement scalable Data Solutions
- Use the latest Cloud-based technologies
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams utilising Agile methodologies.
In order to apply for the position of Data Engineer you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of Data Engineering and/or Business Intelligence development
- Be an effective communicator who can work well alongside other Data Scientists, Analysts & Engineers
- Some Cloud experience-ideally AWS/Azure
- Experience with SQL & Python
- Experience with Data Lakes and Data Warehousing
In return our client are able to offer a salary between £45,000 and £60,000 depending upon experience alongside an excellent working culture and professional development opportunities.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.