Role: Payroll Assistant (12-month FTC)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well renowned practice based in Buckinghamshire who are looking for a Payroll Assistant on a 12 month FTC.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Processing, ownership and completion of regular client payrolls (whether weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly) across a range of sectors; including setting up starters and leavers, other payroll data including processing adjustments to salaries and employee data.
- Managing the process from receipt of data to the printing and the despatch of reports (electronic/post or both).
- Production and despatch of payslips and P45’s etc.
- Ensuring the payroll data is up to date and accurate.
- Reconciliation of HMRC account and liaising with HMRC on behalf of the clients.
- Resolution of day-to-day queries and liaising with the clients to request information for payoll processing.
- Ensuring the payroll is reviewed by a supervisor/manager where applicable.
- Seek guidance from the rest of the team as required.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Communicates effectively at all levels with colleagues and clients.
- Technically up to date, including statutory payroll requirement (SSP/ SMP/ SPP/ PAYE & NIC).
- Payroll experience within bureau or accountancy firm.
- Client care experience.
- Uses judgement to suggest alternatives and improvements in processes and procedures.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
What’s on offer?
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Paid car parking – All employees are entitled to claim car parking expenses for parking charges.
- Flexible working – core working hours policy, offering a working environment to fit in with your lifestyle.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
£25,000 - 30,000