Salary: £37,500 - £40,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a multi-office regional accountancy practice firm who are looking for a Client Portfolio Manager to join their successful Swindon team.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients to ensure that they have friendly contact and get them off on the right step to excellent support.
- Building deep, long standing relationships with clients.
- Working with the wider team to ensure plans are implemented.
- Look for opportunities with clients to improve processes and business opportunities.
- Working alongside the professional support network alongside clients to help the client achieve their rounded business and future goals, supporting them as a business partner.
- Reviewing of financial information with clients but using in a way which focuses on both tax management/planning as well as future growth opportunities.
- Building robust forecasting models and challenging clients to use this and interact as the
business grows and develop.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a track record in a practice environment.
- Detailed experience of preparing and being involved in the review of both personal and business accounts and tax planning.
- An eagerness/attitude to go above and beyond to help as and when needed
- Someone who loves working with the wider team in delivering results
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.