- Process O2C transactions in a timely and accurate manner on Oracle NetSuite, in accordance with Yugo’s defined policies and procedures
- Reconcile O2C balance sheet accounts to monthly deadlines
- Reconcile bank feeds in Oracle NetSuite to ensure remittances recorded accurately by entity
- Manage customer deposit accounts and returns on an ongoing basis
- Own and ensure process documentation is accurately maintained and readily available
- Manage queries in a timely and accurate manner on the ticketing system according with the SLA’s established
- At least one year prior experience in a similar role, similar global multi-site operational business.
- ERP Order to Cash process experience including invoice management, cash receipts and maintenance of revenue management
- High integrity and ability to build trusted relationships
- Accountable, delivers on promises and follows through on commitments even in challenging circumstances
- Strong, demonstrable track record of achievement
- Fluent Spanish
- Operated in complex environment with the same size and scale
- NetSuite experience within O2C module specifically invoice management and Advanced revenue management components.
- German or Spanish language skills
- Intermediate Excel skills including Pivot tables and V lookups
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.