Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established independent practice firm based just outside Bath who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper.
As the successful candidate you will enjoy variety in your work, as every day will be different. Above all, the firm genuinely care about their staff and are very dedicated to supporting everyone to continually improve and help drive the business forward.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Bookkeeping for a range of clients primarily using Quickbooks but with some work on other well-known accounting systems such as Xero & SAGE.
- Preparing, reviewing, and submitting VAT returns and CIS returns.
- Preparing management accounts to draft stage for review by a Client Manager.
- Liaising with clients and managing relationships.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- QBE or AAT qualified (or equivalent)
- Have worked in a similar position previously with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Always ensure you maintain an excellent level of attention to detail.
- Have a can-do attitude with a continuous drive for improvement.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Bath
- Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
- Posted: Oct 13, 2021