Role: Management Accountant
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a small yet very dynamic accountancy practice who due to organic growth, are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their friendly and successful team.
What you’ll be doing in brief:
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with lead accounting and finance input
- Preparing business plans & forecasts with clients using Excel and/or dedicated forecasting software
- Assisting clients with training and consultancy advice
- Being responsible for the production, review and submission of annual statutory accounts, confirmation statements and all other compliance
- Producing monthly management information, tailored to clients’ requirements - and debriefing this to the management team of the client. Reports generally take the form of one of the following:
o Management accounts pack and presentations
o KPI Dashboards
o Operational & financial briefing reports
- Attending client board meetings to present and review financial performance
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts periodically and maintaining clear supporting schedules – including posting month-end accounting journals such as prepayments and accruals
- Overseeing Assistant Management Accountants with their responsibilities and prioritising workload (bookkeeping, payrolls, VAT Returns, accounts etc)
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or for more information regarding this opportunity.
- Experience required in preparing management and year-end statutory accounts and liaising with clients on the results.
- The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Most importantly, my client look for individuals with a desire to further their career in accountancy/finance, evidence of the technical aptitude required to perform the role, and the attitude required to add value to, and succeed within the team.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity
£40,000 - 50,000