In this role as 1st Line IT Support Technician, you will:
- Assist in receiving and logging internal IT support requests via phone, email and in person
- Resolve 1st Line Support requests and escalate to further team when necessary
- Follow and maintain tasks within the IT knowledge base
- Troubleshoot and rebuild computers
- Maintain comprehensive inventories of IT assets along with the rest of the team
- Perform regular site visits to other offices to provide on-site support when needed
- Previous experience of working in an IT Support Role
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Good networking skills (LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
If this is of interest, please contact Hope Richardson on 0117 363 6060 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.