Business Intelligence Consultant
Salary Circa £30,000 - £60,000
Quinton Davies are working with a rapidly expanding supply chain consultancy to secure a passionate, analytical, Business Intelligence Consultant to join their Bristol team. Hiring from Graduate level with a couple years experience to Senior Consultant level.
Are you passionate about problem solving, open minded and can communicate effectively who can design, develop and implement data solutions?
Working with a variety of huge clients, you will focus on the supply chain and deliver data driven insights and visualisations to support decision making across a range of sectors.
To apply for the position of Business Intelligence Consultant, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Strong analytical mindset and background
- Proven passion for Data and Visualisation
- Experience using Power BI
- Extensive experience with Excel
- Confident communicating with a variety of stakeholders
- Understand client requirements to find, develop and present complex solutions
- Data manipulation, ETL, SQL, Python or R experience is advantageous
You will need to have live Security Clearance (or 5+ years’ UK residency in order to gain it) to apply for this role.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.